1. Soviet and Russian politician, leader of the LDPR party Vladimir Zhirinovsky died in Moscow at the age of 76. (Source: SF).
1. General Staff (AFU): The enemy continues to prepare for an offensive operation in eastern Ukraine in order to establish full control over the territory of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The Russian occupiers are regrouping troops and conducting reconnaissance, trying to improve the tactical position of individual units in the South Bug area and gain a foothold on the administrative borders of the Kherson region. The regrouping of troops and the restoration of combat capability of the Central Military District units deployed to the Bryansk and Kursk oblasts are nearing completion. The enemy planned to move units of the 38th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade of the 35th All-Military Army of the Eastern Military District from the territory of the Republic of Belarus to the Belgorod Region. The movement of some units of the Central Military District to this region is also recorded. The arrival of railway echelons with weapons and military equipment from the Valuyki station (Russian Federation) to the Kupyansk railway station (Ukraine) has been recorded. Popasna, Rubizhne and Mariupol are under attack. The enemy carried out artillery shelling in the areas of Kreminna, Pisky, Ocheretino, Rozivka, Novobahmutivka, Novosilka Druha, Marinka and Krasnohorivka. In the South Bug direction, the enemy continues to shell the settlements of Shcherbaki, Komyshuvakha, Novodanylivka, Mala Tokmachka, Huliaipilske, Lukyanivske, Preobrazhenka and Huliai Pole. As a result of offensive actions of units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the enemy lost control over the settlement of Osokorivka.” (Source: Censor).
1. Investigator: I was surprised that most of them were 20-22-year-old youngsters, who graduated from school more than a few years ago. They were drafted into the army, then they signed a contract. And from the stench they already came to Ukraine to drive in, mutilate, loot. If you take 1986, 1987 the people’s rіk, then tse tі, hto in the army a little more, the stench may already be known to the masses. We were told that, in fact, the third fighter of the 155th brigade, having taken part in the war in Syria, de Russia fought on the side of Bashar al-Assad. Stink from provincial towns. For example, Vladivostok, 9000 kilometers from Kiev. Let me tell you, the whole continent of the stench passed on their pulls, on armored vehicles in order to attack Ukraine, Kiev. From one side, so, stink from the provincial forces, little place, and from the other side – I didn’t just say about the century, the stinks didn’t run into anything in their life. Graduated from school, htos – vocational school, to that scho tractor drivers, autoslusars, brewers, plumbers. I from їх were called to military service. The stench does not think of any higher enlightenment, no other values, knowledge. They were simply drafted into the army, they propagated a contract. The stinkers pulled in their uniforms, took the machine gun and went to the city of Kiev. It seems honestly, if I’ve done everything, I’ve got food, why steal and loot the stench, why stink to take frying pans, boilers, air conditioners, cleaning machines. They have so much, I so understand, I don’t know. They said that people can live, earn money, earn money, earn money and invest in their future, in their comfort. And the stench just pissed me off: most of them are people without financial stability and without any moral principles and values. (Source: NV).
Economy, Social life, and Culture
1. Seven billionaires from Ukraine were included in the global Forbes rating. Despite losing almost half of his fortune, Rinat Akhmetov was able to retain first place among Ukrainian billionaires. During the year, the total wealth of Ukrainian billionaires decreased from $ 18.9 billion in 2021 to $ 11.9 billion, according to a new ranking by Forbes magazine. (Source: Forbes).
1. Pentagon: A group of Ukrainians has been trained in the United States on the use of kamikaze drones Switchblade, designed to destroy armored vehicles and tanks. AFU is fully adapted to Russia’s activity in the Donbass. About a dozen Ukrainian servicemen who are already in the United States have been trained at Switchblade. They are expected to return to Ukraine soon. The representative of the US Department of Defense added that Ukrainian forces are fully adapting and adapting in real time to Russia’s efforts to intensify its activities in eastern Ukraine. (Source: Censor).
1. Zhyvytskyi: As of April 5, more than 100 bodies of dead civilians have been found in Sumy region. More than 40 of them show signs of torture and traces of torture. According to the head of the Sumy regional military administration Dmytro Zhyvytskyi, mass graves, as found in Bucha, have not been found in the Sumy region yet. But the occupier’s behavior is about the same throughout Ukraine: “They shot ordinary people who were going to the hospital, delivering bread and handing out humanitarian aid. They shot at a mobile phone in their hands. with three children trying to leave the city. Fortunately, the children survived. The woman was shot in the head with a machine gun. ” About five people were blown up by mines and streamers after their release. In Trostyanets, a cemetery was mined, cars of funeral services were shot at and people were forbidden to bury bodies, the head of the regional state administration added. (Source: Censor).
2. According to preliminary estimates in Mariupol alone, 5,000 people died in the month of the blockade, about 210 of them children. Russian terrorist forces dropped several heavy bombs on a children’s hospital, destroyed one of the buildings of the city hospital №1. Almost 50 people were burned alive. a theater where more than 900 people were hiding from the shelling at the time. These are just a few examples of the deliberate destruction of the civilian population of Mariupol, “said Mariupol Mayor Vadym Boychenko. (Source: Censor)
1. Zelenskiy: “The meeting will definitely take place, because it was confirmed by representatives of the guarantor countries. Future. This applies to the United States, Britain, Turkey, Poland, Germany, France, Israel. These are not all guarantors, but I named those countries that are ready to come and discuss the list of security guarantees … They have different views, some of them are ready for anything, for full support, and some not for full support, so we need a joint meeting with these countries at the level of advisers who will talk about the upcoming document – guarantees of our sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity. ” Zelensky added that when Ukraine is satisfied with the document, a meeting with the Russian side will take place. He also noted that a meeting with advisers of these 7 countries should take place in the near future. “And then – just as quickly – with Russia, because the war in Ukraine continues,” he added. (Source: Censor).