1. The Agency website learned the details of the death of a member of the Ukrainian delegation, a participant in the first round of negotiations—intelligence officer Denis Kireev. Initially, Ukrainian media reported on his death on March 5, stating that the SBU suspected the negotiator of treason and killed him during his arrest. Later, the Ukrainian authorities clarified that Kireev died while performing a special task. It is assumed that Kireev was killed by members of the Ukrainian special forces after counterintelligence recorded his contact with the Russians, the newspaper writes. According to the interlocutor from the Russian side, the intelligence officer was responsible for contacts with the Russian security forces on Zelensky’s personal decree. “But then there was a “misunderstanding”—the special forces did not know this and “liquidated” Kireev during the arrest. A Ukrainian source confirms: “there was confusion.” (Source: Meduza).
1. According to the General Staff of AFU, from February 24 to the morning of March 29, the Russian army lost: personnel—about 17,200 people (+200 per day); tanks—597 units (+11); armored combat vehicles—1710 (+16); artillery systems—303 (+1); MLRS – 96 (+1); air defense — 54; aircraft—127 (+4); helicopters—129 (+2); automotive equipment—1178 (+28); ships / boats—7; fuel tanks—73; UAV operational and tactical level—71 (+5); special equipment—21; VTRK / TRK launchers—4. (Source: Liga).
2. British Intelligence: Ukrainian forces carried out successful counterattacks near Kyiv and kept the center of Mariupol from the onslaught of Russian troops. Ukrainian troops continue to conduct localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv—in the area of Irpen, Bucha, Gostomel. Russian troops remain a serious threat to the capital due to their strike force. They also continue to attack Mariupol, but the city center remains under Ukrainian control. Elsewhere, Russian forces are trying to maintain blocking positions, reorganize and regroup their forces. Yesterday the mayor of the city-hero of Irpen Alexander Markushin said that the village was liberated from the Russian occupiers. (Source: Twitter).
1. SES: On March 29, at about 08:45 in Mykolayiv, as a result of shelling and hitting a nine-storey office building, the central section of the building from the 1st to the 9th floor was destroyed, without subsequent burning, the SES reports. As of 9:25 a.m., SES units released 9 victims from the rubble and handed them over to medics. 56 people and 10 units of equipment were involved from the SES for search and rescue operations. (Source: ).
2. Russian troops have raised radioactive dust from the Red Forest in the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone. They were without protection, which could be fatal. “A large convoy of military equipment passed the road just behind our facility, and this road passes the Red Forest. The convoy raised a large pillar of dust. Many radiation safety sensors showed exceedances”, told source from NPP. Red Forest is a highly radioactive zone in the immediate vicinity of the Chernobyl NPP. The forest absorbed most of the radioactive dust emissions since the 1986 fourth reactor explosion. Due to radiation, the trees died, and their color turned brownish-red. The forest was demolished and buried by bulldozers during decontamination, and is now being restored naturally. (Source: Reuters).
1. In Turkey, negotiations are being held between Ukraine and Russia about a large-scale war, as the RF has unleashed on the 24th of the fierce. Speak with Turkey President Recep Erdogan. “The continuation of the war will not bring bonuses to anyone. Inspiration to the world to insult your lands and other. You, as a delegation, bear historical remembrance for the adoption of this year’s decisions,”—citing Erdogan’s promo at the opening talks, the head of the President’s Office. At the negotiating table, Ukraine will be represented by the Minister of Defense Oleksiy Reznikov, the intercessor of the head of the MZS Mykola Tochitsky, the intercessor of the head of the VP Kyrylo Timoshenko, the head of the head of the VP Mykhailo Podolyak, the head of the Servant of the People faction David Arakhamiya, the people’s deputy Andriy Pomer. The head of the MZS, Dmitro Kuleba, had previously stated that the minimum program for negotiations is the top of humanitarian food, the maximum is fire. (Source: Liga).
1. The painting by the famous British artist Banksy CND Soldiers was sold at auction to transfer the money to the Okhmatdyt Hospital in Kyiv. The painting sold for $106,505 (81,000 pounds) at a starting price of 20,000 pounds. Banksy painted this painting in 2005. The picture shows two soldiers with weapon painting an emblem of peace on the wall. The red emblem and the paint flowing from it looks like blood. The work of art was put up for auction by an anonymous donor. The auction site does not charge a sales commission, which means that most of the money has to go to the hospital. (Source: BBC).