1. GUR: Russia plans to blow up apartment buildings in Mozyr to involve Belarus in the war against Ukraine. Russia will try to involve Belarus in a military conflict with Ukraine through a series of provocations with infrastructure and civilians. To do this, sabotage groups arrived in Mozyr under the guise of civilians, including staff members of the General Staff of the Russian Defense Ministry and mercenaries of private military companies controlled by Russian businessman Joseph Prigogine and Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. The plans of these groups include the organization of a series of terrorist attacks on the territory of Belarus. GUR does not rule out that RF will use the script. similar to that used in Russia during the outbreak of the war in Chechnya, when “Chechen militants” were blamed for the explosions of apartment buildings. “The Russian GRU plans to conduct a series of artillery and missile strikes on the Mozyr refinery, civilian infrastructure, and housing estates. During the shelling, they will blow up residential buildings, hospitals, and schools,” Ukrainian intelligence added. They stressed that such actions could create a formal pretext for Belarusian dictator Alexander Lukashenko to start the war. It is believed that in this case, he will be unable to avoid participating in the war. “Having this information, the officers of the Belarusian army began to evacuate their families from Mozyr,” the GUR summarized. In late May, the Belarusian Defense Ministry announced that a “people’s militia” would be set up on Lukashenko’s instructions. On June 7, “combat readiness” classes began in the Belarusian army. Also, the regime of dictator Alexander Lukashenko, who seized power in Belarus, began training in the “transition from peacetime to wartime,” according to Ukrainian intelligence. On June 6, President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the risks of a re-invasion by Belarus were minimal but that Ukraine was preparing for all possible scenarios. On June 13, Lukashenko threatened Ukraine with a strike on Kyiv if the Ukrainian Armed Forces suddenly decided to attack the Mozyr Oil Refinery. Russian military and tanks attacked the north of Ukraine from the territory of Belarus, and there are also installations from which missiles are launched through the part of Ukraine. Russia uses Belarusian airfields for military aircraft, infrastructure, and hospitals. (Source: NV).
1. UAF General Staff: Russian occupiers continue to launch missile strikes on military and critical civilian infrastructure in Ukraine. In the Volyn and Polissya areas, the situation regarding the activities of the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus has not changed significantly. The threat of using missile weapons from the territory of this country remains. In the Siversky direction, to cover the Russian-Ukrainian border, in the Bryansk and Kursk regions, the enemy holds up to three battalion tactical groups from the 1st Tank and 20th Combined Arms Army, as well as airborne units. The enemy fired artillery at the Defense Forces’ positions in the settlements of Buchka in the Chernihiv oblast and Boyaro-Lezhachi in the Sumy region. The occupiers continue the fortification equipment of defensive positions in the border areas of the Bryansk region. In the Kharkiv direction, the enemy focuses its main efforts on maintaining previously occupied positions. It carried out artillery shelling on elements of infrastructure in the areas of the city of Kharkiv and the Vyaliv Water reservoir. The actions of the enemy assault group in the area of the settlement of Uda were suppressed by our soldiers. The enemy retreated. Inflicted an air strike from Ka-52 helicopters near the village of Yavirske. In the Slovyansk direction, the enemy focused its efforts on conducting an offensive in the direction of the settlements of Dovhenke and Dolyna. The enemy fired on our positions near Nova Dmytrivka, Khrestyshche, Dibrovne, and Bohorodychne. It is trying to storm Dovhenke – Mazanivka, the battle continues. It struck an air strike near Dibrovne. In the Donetsk direction, the enemy’s main efforts are focused on maintaining the occupied borders and regrouping troops. It did not take any active actions in the Kramatorsk direction. It damaged our units with mortars and jet artillery in the areas of Raihorodok and Starodubivka. In the Siverodonetsk direction, the occupiers fired artillery shells at the areas of the settlements of Lysychansk, Spirne, and Vovchoyarivka. They launched an air strike near Lysychansk and tried to block the city from the south. In order to displace our units, the enemy carried out assault operations in the areas of the settlements of Metolkine, Syrotyne, and Voronove. In the Bakhmut direction, Ukrainian soldiers stopped the onslaught of enemy infantry in the direction of Volodymyrivka – Pokrovske. After the fire, the enemy withdrew. Units from the 5th Combined Arms Army are occupying the offensive in the direction of Pylypchatyne – Pokrovske, and the fighting continues. In the direction of Roty – Vershyna, the enemy advanced one kilometer. In order to facilitate the actions of the group in the direction of concentrating the main efforts, the occupiers are trying to conduct restraining actions in the Avdiyivka, Kurakhivka, and Novopavlivka directions and keep the occupied frontiers. In the Zaporizhzhia direction, it conducts defense. The enemy tried to take control of the section of the road Yasynuvata – Kostiantynivka – fought in the direction of Vasylivka – Kamyanka. Our defenders rebuffed. The enemy retreated with losses. In the South Buh direction, the occupiers are concentrating their main efforts on maintaining the occupied frontiers. They are conducting reconnaissance, improving the engineering equipment of the positions, and trying to prevent the regrouping of our troops. To restore the previously lost position, by forces to the company’s tactical group, the enemy led an offensive in the direction of Potomkine – Vysokopillya, Kherson oblast, had no success, retreated. Conducted aerial reconnaissance of UAVs near the village of Starosillya. In the waters of the Black and Azov Seas, the enemy is holding four carriers of Caliber naval-based cruise missiles in readiness to launch missile strikes on objects on the territory of Ukraine. Ukrainian defenders inflict losses on the Russian occupiers in all areas where active hostilities continue. The guerrilla movement is intensifying in the temporarily occupied territories. (Source: Facebook).
2. GUR: On the night of June 25, RF carried out a massive missile and bomb attack on the territory of Ukraine. In particular, Russian bombers “worked” directly from the part of Belarus. – the area of the city of Petrykov, not far from Mozyr, approximately 50-60 kilometers from the state border of Ukraine “. The bombers took off from Shaykovka Airport in the Kaluga region of Russia, entered the airspace of Belarus through the Smolensk region, launched missiles, and returned to Shaykovka. The Russians struck at Kyiv, Chernihiv, and Sumy regions. It is the first case of air strikes on Ukraine from the territory of Belarus. “Today’s shelling is directly related to the Kremlin’s efforts to involve Belarus in the war in Ukraine as a direct participant,” the intelligence service said. (Source: Facebook).
3. Stryuk: The occupiers failed to block Ukrainian defenders in Severodonetsk. “The city was not blocked. The military units that were to withdraw to more fortified positions came out, so the encirclement failed,” said Severodonetsk Mayor Oleksandr Stryuk. (Source: Censor).
1. Reznikov: “The Russians use up to a thousand shells in one hour, trying to suppress the psychological state of our military. A thousand shells per hour they pour. Unlimited resources they have today, unfortunately. Against such an unlimited resource can be opposed only effective weapons with the doctrine of another approach – point. Defeat “. On the morning of June 25, the occupiers launched about 30 missiles in the Zhytomyr region, killing one soldier. According to OK “North,” about 5 a.m., the Chernihiv region was subjected to mass rocket fire. From the territory of Belarus, 20 rockets were fired from planes and the ground in the village of Desna. The head of the Lviv regional military administration, Maksym Kozytskyi, said that the enemy had hit four missiles in the Yavoriv district, and Ukraine had shot down two rockets. (Source: YouTube).
2. UK Intelligence: The UAF is likely to rebuild its defenses in the Severodonetsk-Lysichansk zone as Russian armored units gradually move towards the southern border of this area. Since early June, the Russian high command has likely removed several generals from key operational command positions in the war in Ukraine. They include Commander of the Airborne Troops (VDV) Colonel-General Andrei Serdyukov and Commander of the Southern Group of Forces (YUGF) General of the Army Alexander Dvornikov. Dvornikov also served as the general operational commander for some time. Command of the YuGF will likely go to Colonel General Sergei Surovikin, as the YuGF plays a significant role in Russia’s offensive in the Donbas. For over thirty years, Surovikin was dogged by accusations of corruption and cruelty. (Source: Twitter).
Economy, Social life, and Culture
1. Moravetsky: EU leaders have approved another 9 billion euros in aid to Ukraine. “Ukraine is a state at war and has nothing to pay for many public services, so we have approved 9 billion euros in aid,” said Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki. The conclusions of the summit on June 23-24, published on the website of the European Council, say that it will soon expect proposals from the European Commission on a package of macro-financial assistance to Ukraine worth up to 9 billion euros. The aid package will consist of 25-year loans with a 10-year grace period to repay the principal amount. The EU budget will cover interest payments. (Source: Twitter).
1. During a dinner with former US Ambassador to Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad, Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov proposed a “secret truce” and intimidated “the Nazis in Kyiv.” Antonov and Khalilzad decided to have dinner at Cafe Milano in Georgetown, an area along the northwest coast of Washington. Khalilzad began the conversation by saying that “some way” must be found to end Russia’s war against Ukraine through agreements, with which Antonov agreed. However, he immediately asked what the United States would like to give up. Instead, the American diplomat insisted that Antonov should discuss such matters with Ukrainian ambassadors, not with him. Then Antonov began to frighten his interlocutor with “Nazis in Kyiv.” “Do you have a lot of Jews living here in the United States? Why do they tolerate everything that is happening in Kyiv?” He said. The Russian ambassador then complained to President Volodymyr Zelensky that he was “destroying the future of Ukraine.” Later, they raised the issue of relations between the United States and Russia in the conversation. Antonov said Russia “demands respect” and “wants the United States to respect Russia.” (Source: Politico).